188.165.130.199:27115 Competitivo
188.165.130.199:27215 Deathmatch
188.165.130.199:27015 Small Maps (December 20, 2023) x

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
I have been wrongly bad for no reason!
ENGLISH
Dear Sir/Madam

I have been playing on your server for the past couple of days. I really like the atmosphere, people and maps. Today during de_dust2 I have been banned for cheating even thought I have never ever used cheats in my life. 

I'm an active counter strike player who has spent a lot of hours on this game. I do understand that people with lower skills think everybody who plays better than them has aim or WH but this isn't my problem! I'm free of cheats, hacks or what the ever software you think I might be using. 

If I was cheating Valve would of banned me right away and you know that yourself!

Please respond to this email as soon as you can and unban my so I can continue playing on the server. I would also suggest giving your admin more training on player observation so this doesn't happen again!

I'm hoping for a positive decision.

Best regards

SPANISH
Querido señor, señora
Querido señor, señora

I have been playing on your server for the past few days. I really like the environment, the people and the maps. Today, during de_dust2, I was kicked out for cheating, although I thought I had never used cheating in my life.

I am an active counterattack player who has spent many hours in this game. I understand that people with less skills think that everyone who plays better than them has aim or WH, but this is not my problem! I am free from cheats, hacks or any software that you think I could be using.

If I was cheating on Valve I'd have been banned right away and you know it yourself!

Please reply to this email as soon as possible and disable me so that you can continue playing on the server. I also suggest that you give your administrator more training in player observation so that this does not happen again.

I hope for a positive decision.

attentively
attentively
Responder
give me the info of the ban
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)