Aenek : Gag,insults me and ban without motiv D2/Inferno

Como Reclamar a un Admin/Vip
Responder
GeorGE BlaCK RidER

Aenek : Gag,insults me and ban without motiv D2/Inferno

Mensaje por GeorGE BlaCK RidER »

At about 1:57 (gmt+2 Romania Time) i entered to play and after 8 minutes and numerous  rounds i was killed by campers either in base or in hiding i told aenek.He,AS ALWAYS couldn't be bothered,along with coli.

They 99% of time her and other admins DON'T LOOK an when they doo they ONLY SLAP CT,NEVER tero who ALWAYS camp in base 2-3,ALL ROUNDS.
When i told him he asked me when i enter in base tero.I said after 30 sec - 1 minute and he said that WAS RUSH :| when all players must leave base in MAX 10-15 seconds.
As you can see he not only doesn't care but he also ALWAYS acuses me.

After 2-3 rounds in wich i either him players dirrectly NOT TO CAMP ANYMORE,he,without motive gaged me 15 minutes (foto 1).
After some more  rounds a new ct entered i saluted him,and ask a terrorist to come to CT to equilibrate (we were 11 CT vs 13 tero of wich 6 had high scores and ALWAYS,ALL TERO EITHER CAMP OR RUSH but NEVER play normaly) and he accepted.
While this was happening another player said somehing to wich Aenek responded "live him,he's our RETARDED brother (foto2).
After some more rounds,he was left alone in the ditch near A bomb site an he started killing left and right ,wich is when i saw the chrossair DIDN'T MOVE AT ALL.
After he died too i said "Aenek,nice no recoil" he asked "no recoil ? " i said "yes" and then he banned me for 3 hours,also,as he recognises WITHOUT MOTIVE (foto 3 and 4).

This person is a frustrated kid,and clearly doesn't have neither the maturity nor the patience to be an admin and should be removed.

Foto 1 : Gag Hour 2:04
Foto 2 : Insult Hour 2:24
Foto 3 & 4 : Ban Hour 3:32
Demo until gag from foto https://we.tl/OsGDtk2wlM
Adjuntos
Aenek 4.JPG
Aenek 3.JPG
Aenek 2.JPG
Aenek 1.JPG
Última edición por GeorGE BlaCK RidER el Feb 3, '18, 05:07, editado 1 vez en total.
AeNeK

RE: Aenek : Gag,insults me and ban without motiv D2/Inferno

Mensaje por AeNeK »

Ady and cipry must be thinking: oh, not GeorgeBlackRider again... No one cares.

The other admins and I already know you and next time I see you I will record you and ignore you. Lets hope you behave like always and I can ask Ady and Cipry if we can ban you from all es-ro servers.

Here, a nice pic of our your moaning about "abuse of admin".

Imagen
We are not the frustrated "kids", you are.

ps: your english is atrocious.
Última edición por AeNeK el Feb 3, '18, 12:33, editado 1 vez en total.
GeorGE BlaCK RidER

AeNeK escribió: Ady and cipry must be thinking: oh, not GeorgeBlackRider again... No one cares.

We are not the frustrated "kids", you are.
Yes they care,you noobs are just too amateur.Most amateur "admins" i've seen,surprising them with you're cluelessness.
Plus,they don't care about this servers,otherwise they would NOT sell admins to narcicistic and egocentric kids like you,and get rid of you.Clearly,they can't care less about the servers.

P.S. Yes,you're the most power crazy frustrated kids i've seen.
P.P.S. Like noobs without possibly having an argument,you create your "problem",my english ...
AeNeK

Mensaje por AeNeK »

I've been playing since I was 10 and i'm 27. You call me noob, amateur and... hahaha, narcicistic? Do you even know what that fucking means? do you even have a school degree?

Seriously, check your brain. You need serious help.

And please, don't ever come back to this servers, you just cause trouble. Bye.
GeorGE BlaCK RidER

the
AeNeK escribió: I've been playing since I was 10 and i'm 27. You call me noob, amateur and... hahaha, narcicistic? Do you even know what that fucking means? do you even have a school degree?

Seriously, check your brain. You need serious help.

And please, don't ever come back to this servers, you just cause trouble. Bye.
I've been playing since 8,heck,i've been playinng 1,4 and 1,5 before an NEVER hace i've seen such narcistic and egocentric DAMNED NOOB.You're a fucking frustated kid,who slap ct ONLY for camping,but YOU CAMP THE WHOLE ROUND IN BASE,then jus like a retarded 2 y.o. try to kill me with knife and when i kill you,you kick me,out of frustation,and blame it on sheild.
Guess what,fucker,IT'S ALLOWED and it's there to be used,so if you can't stand the heat,GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN.

You have a mind of a chicken,just like your partner in crime ,coli,and think you own the world.Guess what,YOU DON'T,not even the srv,so behave or GET THE FUCK OUT.

The only one with problems are you,so SHUT THE FUCK UP.
AeNeK

Mensaje por AeNeK »

There's no such cs 1.4. It was 1.1, 1.3, 1.5 and 1.6(the one we are playing right now). But the question is: if you were playing since 1.3, how can you be so god damm bad?

-i've seen such narcistic and egocentric DAMNED NOOB
I'm not narcicistic(seriously, search for the definition of narcicistic xD). Neither egocentric and... noob? Dude, I was playing in top teams in 2004-2008. Not to say I can kill you with my eyes closed.

-You're a fucking frustated kid
No, not really.

-who slap ct ONLY for camping
Wtf, when did I slap a CT for camping?

-but YOU CAMP THE WHOLE ROUND IN BASE
When was that? Ask any frequent player of the server if I ever camp. I rush; i'm a fragger who plays for fun. I don't even cover when i'm CT.

-then jus like a retarded 2 y.o. try to kill me with knife
Try? Nah, I actually did knife you a few times.

-i kill you,you kick me,out of frustation,and blame it on sheild.
Nah, I kicked you because I told you 3 f**Cking times to drop the shield.

-Guess what,fucker,IT'S ALLOWED and it's there to be used,so if you can't stand the heat,GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
Lol at this.

-You have a mind of a chicken,just like your partner in crime ,coli,and think you own the world.Guess what,YOU DON'T,not even the srv,so behave or GET THE FUCK OUT.
At this point I really think you have mental illnes, you should seek help

This is the last time im going to answer you in the forum and I'm warning you: If I see you again in the server and behave like the dumb brainless you are I will ban you.

Bye.
Última edición por AeNeK el Feb 8, '18, 16:41, editado 1 vez en total.
Responder