God of Gold Abuse of admin - D2/Inferno

Como Reclamar a un Admin/Vip
Responder
GeorGE BlaCK RidER

God of Gold Abuse of admin - D2/Inferno

Mensaje por GeorGE BlaCK RidER »

All was nice and well until this noob admin came in around 3:20 AM.After a round where he was killed and only 2 was left,Rapiden a CT and PrepareToMeetYourMecca at terro who fought on A bmb on D2 with Rapiden shooting from the steps.
Then,because of envy he died rapidly after start of round he Slapped Rapiden 2 times and i said “leave him alone” “envious” ”child” and for that,this idiot kid kicked me (Foto 1).I said him not to abuse of admin or I’ll report him and as he wanted report,he,banned me for 1 hour (Foto2) .
He said it was for “bad talking to admin” but he knows that’s a lie.

This infantile behaviour has to stop.This is what happens when you sell admins … the criminals become the “law”.
La naiba Adi,verifica cui naiba dai admii,nu-i impartii in stanga si dreapta si iai adminul habarnistulu asta de 2 bani.
Adjuntos
God Of Gold2.JPG
God Of Gold1.JPG
AeNeK

RE: God of Gold Abuse of admin - D2/Inferno

Mensaje por AeNeK »

George again hahahahaha, when will you learn how to stop being suck a cry baby?
GeorGE BlaCK RidER

RE: God of Gold Abuse of admin - D2/Inferno

Mensaje por GeorGE BlaCK RidER »

AeNeK escribió: George again hahahahaha, when will you learn how to stop being suck a cry baby?
And i'll do it again and again,until you people learn to verify admins and NOT sell anymore.It's NOT beeing a crybaby,when it's with a reason,like here.
All this INFANTIL FUCKS buy admins ONLY so they can abuse people and not get kick and i won't shut about it.
Última edición por GeorGE BlaCK RidER el Mar 27, '18, 02:29, editado 1 vez en total.
Responder